Friday 9 September 2011

My Acidanthera....

....has finally bloomed...but up to date...there's only one flower.....more to come!!

....n a posting by Typical Gardener ...http://typicalgardener.wordpress.com/2011/09/07/coreopsis-hybrid/   motivated me to seek out this poor plant that i had neglected for so long....finding it still alive despite having to share its growing space with a lot of overgrown weeds!!  TG's pics  plus d fact that it is still alive motivated me to salvage it....pulled out the weeds n added some new soil...put it out in a more sunny location...n hope it will reward me with some blooms in d near future....

Hah...watz this..? Nope...not a snake ...but  gladioli...What really puzzles me is that every time my glads decide to flower...they produce a long crooky-crooked flower stalk resembling a slithering green snake....despite being in a sunny location...really puzzles me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment