Tuesday 8 October 2013

Non-Stop Begonia....

My non-stop begonias have been very badly hit by a lot of heavy rains lately....and aahh they certainly are not happy about that..!! One of the two seems to be about to stop...!!
This poor darling has deteriorated further from the time this pic was taken.... 

This darling is still going strong....in fact there are signs of new growth....still flowering non-stop...!

Aaah i will be very sad if i were to lose any of them....have sprayed  Impra anti-pest and anti-fungal...am praying it will survive...... and while waiting for my non-stop begonias to recover i take solace from the other blooms.......

My purple Passiflora...very fragrant .....from late afternoon onwards...

.... my 2 new roses...white and soft pink... which i very nearly killed....left them in a rectangular plastic container i have just bought along with them....this container has a plastic plug covering the drainage hole... i did not take it out... it has been raining a lot lately.... thus my 2 roses were standing in water for some time before i noticed the situation.... quickly took them out and transplanted them in the pots they are now.... both are now budding... though not as prolifically as when i bought them....

This is the pink one...the white buds have not bloomed yet....

This is another member of my garden community which really cheers me up...ahh how i love looking at itz  very soft
pastel pink blooms.....


So while waiting for my non-stop begonias to recover i take solace from the other blooms.......

No comments:

Post a Comment