Friday 8 July 2011

Welcome Durian Season....

Of course as one who simply loves durians, especially the bitterish-sweet ones, not so much the simply sweet durians...i much much prefer the bitterish ones....i simply cannot understand why there are some who do not like durians...and there are some who cannot stand and abhor durians...even the smell of them....well..we are just different you and I.....
 

                Do not ask me why
                We are different…you and I
                I do not know
               Why that is so
               But this much I can say
               Our differences  portray
                The wealth of creation
               Of Allah the Most Magnificent

                Do not ask me about
                How far is the sky above
                The distance does confound
               So that I cannot count
              But this much I can say
              The distance does portray
              The wealth of creation
              Of Allah the Most Magnificent


                Do not ask me how
                She walks and runs, the newborn cow
         I do not know
         How that is so
                But this much I can say
                It certainly does portray
                The wealth of creation
                Of Allah the Most Magnificent


No comments:

Post a Comment