Sunday 3 July 2011

My Gloxinia

 




 aaahhh it is very heartening to see my glox ..a gift from a sister.... picking up.... when it first arrived it was on the verge of an 'illness'....m not really sure what it was...fungal  I guess... several of its buds were brown-turning-black  beginning on the fleshy flower stalks.... some leaves are also showing the same symptoms.... i quickly pinched off any discoloured parts from the plant.... transferred it to a bigger pot giving a generous helping of Bokashi fertiliser.... praying the effective microbes in it will help my ailing plant.....

...today my lovely glox...does not only look healthy...but it is also budding profusely...!!Think the Bokashi was really good for it..n the Bokashi was a gift from a newly-acquired fren i have yet to meet...only known s Sham...in my mobile contact list he is ShamProbac...as he also gave me two bottles of Probac for my fish pond....well actually he passed it ...err them ..d 2 packets of Bokashi fertiliser n 2 bottles of Probac...to his brother who passed them to my sister...who gave them plus the glox to me on her most recent visit... Jazakallahukhairankathiiran ya Sham...n Nonet too for bringing them over!!








































































No comments:

Post a Comment